R-T Forum Index du Forum
R-T Forum
Forum de la tribu R-T W31 tribal.net

R-T Forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Application - Dreamguide (k43)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    R-T Forum Index du Forum -> Partie Externe / External Party -> Candidatures / Candidacies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dreamguide
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Fév - 00:23 (2009)    Sujet du message: Application - Dreamguide (k43) Répondre en citant

Your name in the game : Dreamguide

Number of point : 3728

Your experience (with picture if it's possible) : Been playing Tribal Wars on different worlds since June 2008

Your profile in really life : 20 year old male, lives in Bergen in Norway. Training Kickboxing and Thaiboxing everyday and studying Computer Science at the University. Work as a Bouncer in a nightclub on weekends.

AND : Why do you want to join our tribes ?

Ah, finally the question i want to answer.

This is probably not going to be brief.

I have been in several tribes in K43. Ive been in ORC, K43G and Green Dragons. None of them have met my qualifications for a "good tribe". I left K43G due to lack of activity from other members and lack of skills. I got booted from ORC because i used my priveleges to do a good job, keeping members active, kicking inactive members and doing troop counts and so on and see to that people didnt pointwhore. I remained tribeless for some weeks, until i got invited to Green Dragons and immediatly got Baron (even though i didnt want to), and tried my best to teach other players, prevent them from pointwhoring and kicking inactive members. All to nothing...
From my experience, 99% of the players in World 31, K43 are very inactive and have no clue about this game whatsoever. They rush towards an academy and have almost no troops and noble 500 point barbarians. Which is ... just.. so stupid.

So - anyway, a very "tragic" thing occurred yesterday. I nobled a 1k 50% Barracks Bonus village, right next to a friend and an ally. The village was right next to his main village. I didnt tell him, why should I? Because we are allies. The player got very upset, wrote me a hatemail, left his tribe and started attacking me. I tried to explain the situation to him, but he wouldnt listen. I had no intentions whatsoever causing any trouble. I really dont see the point in attacking me because we were so close, plus WE WERE ALLIES. It came as a shock... I tried my best to defend him, but i had a hard time doing it because 1. He attacked me with 16500 farmspace of offensive troops (!!!) and looooads of rams. I managed to beat some of them back , but to no good because 2/3 of my troops were out defending other villages. I immideatly pulled them back, but still couldnt defend myself because he brought my wall down to 0. Secondly, he is a rather special "pointwhore". He had 4 friggin nobles, and sent 3 of them in a noble train straight towards me when i was cleared out! I managed to kill one though.. He has almost no defensive troops at all, and i managed to take out one of his villages, but he was a very skilled player and calculated the exact amount of time my troops would use to get back and killed ALL of my offensive troops when they got back before i was about to launch them towards his village. So now im left with 1 village.

You may wonder: what is the point of this story? Well, the point is that i am trying to prove to you that i am NOT a pointwhore in any way! If you dont believe me look at my OD ranking. 45k Opponents defeated.

Secondly, i am not a refugee! I am looking for a tribe that have ACTIVE members, skilled members and most importantly, members with TROOPS who wont come crying for support when they see an incoming attack.

My tribe and ALL my allies left us down. The whole map is COVERED with blue spots. There is almost no viable targets for me to take out (not that i can do it now, i am rebuilding troops). Yet, i only got support from about 3-4 members, and that poor support. I want to be in a tribe that can support eachother when needed, coordinate attacks to conquer, and people that are able to retaliate attacks. I told all of the people i knew, both in my tribe and allies. Nobody did SHIT about the situation, after all i had done for the tribe.

I might have written this application for no good at all, but i cant stay where i am now. Not where i am the only one who is online and have troops.

I really dont know much about you guys. Dont know wether you are very active, skilled or have alot of troops, but at the moment you seem like the best choice for me, and my only option since i have been in the biggest tribes in our K, and seen what kind of pointwhores we are surrounded by.

Please consider taking me in. But, please, let me know if you are not what i am looking for. I dont want to sound rude, but if you guys are only online 20 minutes per day, i am better off on my own.

Sincerely, Dreamguide.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Fév - 00:23 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Fév - 01:14 (2009)    Sujet du message: Re: Application - Dreamguide (k43) Répondre en citant

Dreamguide a écrit:
Your name in the game : Dreamguide

Number of point : 3728

Your experience (with picture if it's possible) : Been playing Tribal Wars on different worlds since June 2008

Your profile in really life : 20 year old male, lives in Bergen in Norway. Training Kickboxing and Thaiboxing everyday and studying Computer Science at the University. Work as a Bouncer in a nightclub on weekends.

AND : Why do you want to join our tribes ?

Ah, finally the question i want to answer.

This is probably not going to be brief.

I have been in several tribes in K43. Ive been in ORC, K43G and Green Dragons. None of them have met my qualifications for a "good tribe". I left K43G due to lack of activity from other members and lack of skills. I got booted from ORC because i used my priveleges to do a good job, keeping members active, kicking inactive members and doing troop counts and so on and see to that people didnt pointwhore. I remained tribeless for some weeks, until i got invited to Green Dragons and immediatly got Baron (even though i didnt want to), and tried my best to teach other players, prevent them from pointwhoring and kicking inactive members. All to nothing...
From my experience, 99% of the players in World 31, K43 are very inactive and have no clue about this game whatsoever. They rush towards an academy and have almost no troops and noble 500 point barbarians. Which is ... just.. so stupid.

So - anyway, a very "tragic" thing occurred yesterday. I nobled a 1k 50% Barracks Bonus village, right next to a friend and an ally. The village was right next to his main village. I didnt tell him, why should I? Because we are allies. The player got very upset, wrote me a hatemail, left his tribe and started attacking me. I tried to explain the situation to him, but he wouldnt listen. I had no intentions whatsoever causing any trouble. I really dont see the point in attacking me because we were so close, plus WE WERE ALLIES. It came as a shock... I tried my best to defend him, but i had a hard time doing it because 1. He attacked me with 16500 farmspace of offensive troops (!!!) and looooads of rams. I managed to beat some of them back , but to no good because 2/3 of my troops were out defending other villages. I immideatly pulled them back, but still couldnt defend myself because he brought my wall down to 0. Secondly, he is a rather special "pointwhore". He had 4 friggin nobles, and sent 3 of them in a noble train straight towards me when i was cleared out! I managed to kill one though.. He has almost no defensive troops at all, and i managed to take out one of his villages, but he was a very skilled player and calculated the exact amount of time my troops would use to get back and killed ALL of my offensive troops when they got back before i was about to launch them towards his village. So now im left with 1 village.

You may wonder: what is the point of this story? Well, the point is that i am trying to prove to you that i am NOT a pointwhore in any way! If you dont believe me look at my OD ranking. 45k Opponents defeated.

Secondly, i am not a refugee! I am looking for a tribe that have ACTIVE members, skilled members and most importantly, members with TROOPS who wont come crying for support when they see an incoming attack.

My tribe and ALL my allies left us down. The whole map is COVERED with blue spots. There is almost no viable targets for me to take out (not that i can do it now, i am rebuilding troops). Yet, i only got support from about 3-4 members, and that poor support. I want to be in a tribe that can support eachother when needed, coordinate attacks to conquer, and people that are able to retaliate attacks. I told all of the people i knew, both in my tribe and allies. Nobody did SHIT about the situation, after all i had done for the tribe.

I might have written this application for no good at all, but i cant stay where i am now. Not where i am the only one who is online and have troops.

I really dont know much about you guys. Dont know wether you are very active, skilled or have alot of troops, but at the moment you seem like the best choice for me, and my only option since i have been in the biggest tribes in our K, and seen what kind of pointwhores we are surrounded by.

Please consider taking me in. But, please, let me know if you are not what i am looking for. I dont want to sound rude, but if you guys are only online 20 minutes per day, i am better off on my own. And one more thing. I have almost no troops, i am rebuilding, but dont let that stop you. If i will get attacked, i will not ask for support until i have enough troops myself.

Sincerely, Dreamguide.

Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Fév - 01:15 (2009)    Sujet du message: Application - Dreamguide (k43) Répondre en citant

Sorry about the quote there, i was just trying to edit my application and i dont understand french.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:14 (2017)    Sujet du message: Application - Dreamguide (k43)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    R-T Forum Index du Forum -> Partie Externe / External Party -> Candidatures / Candidacies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation