R-T Forum Index du Forum
R-T Forum
Forum de la tribu R-T W31 tribal.net

R-T Forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Samulis

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    R-T Forum Index du Forum -> Partie Externe / External Party -> Candidatures / Candidacies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Samulis
Invité

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Jan - 18:46 (2009)    Sujet du message: Samulis Répondre en citant

Your name in the game : Samulis

Number of point : 746 (at the last count)

Your experience (with picture if it's possible) : several months on world 8, 9, 12, and new on 31. 5 villages and 38.000 points on 12. moderately good player with large experiance with diplomacy and leadership. Either a Duke or Baron on 8, 9, and 12. I have tagled with top 20 tribes in diplomacy and prevailed. I have killed tons of noble trains and am very experianced with evasive tactics, but am not very active, under three times a day.

I am Samulis, King of Samersania. I am the Lord of Imparus and defender of the golden throne of it. I have many names- Castle Builder, Lord Cartographer, Diplomate, and King, all of wihich I use regularly to achive superiority in arms and in wisdom.

AND : Why do you want to join our tribes ?

I seek a strong place where I can have a chance at winning or getting in the top tribes. I also want to leave my dying tribe (which I have permission from) and join a living and strong tribe with active forums.

please reply to me in-game with a private message.
-Samulis

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 31 Jan - 18:46 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Clorith
R-T council

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Fév - 22:52 (2009)    Sujet du message: Samulis Répondre en citant

Welcome on our forum.

But Im afraid your candidacie can't be accepted...

Try to develop a little bit more...

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Samulis

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    R-T Forum Index du Forum -> Partie Externe / External Party -> Candidatures / Candidacies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation