R-T Forum Index du Forum
R-T Forum
Forum de la tribu R-T W31 tribal.net

R-T Forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

memberhip

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    R-T Forum Index du Forum -> Partie Externe / External Party -> Candidatures / Candidacies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Khans01
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Jan - 01:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: memberhip Répondre en citant

Hello and Bonjour,

My name is Khans01 and would like to join your tribe.  I know that Tribes are good to have due to the nature of the game and this tribe seems very organized looks to be working well together as evidenced by the points.  I am an active player and have been playing for 3 weeks and still learning the game and what needs to be built or researced before next level of advancement.  Game is very different than O Game in Uni1 where it is a fast paced game for the most part with 9 diff colonies in the universe.  I am the diplomat for my alliance there and we're doing very well and it's the best alliance out there bar none because of the activeness of its members.  without active members and no communication, leads to moral problems and other snafuus.

As for myself, I am a male and live in Northern CA 2 hrs north of San Francisco in a small town of 15K people, I have an 11 year old daughter and a wonderful wifey pooh.  Enjoy Golf, Fishing Bocce, and boating.  Other than that, live life to its fullest and treat people the way you want to be treated and life would be alot kinder and better world. 

Points, 479 and Ranking 9892

would have been farther ahead but was repeatedly attacked by Taormina and finally figured out not to build military as he or she would attack with such large forces which I couldn't compete.  Too bad you can't time your forces to be out pillaging with a time frames so that they would return when back online.  Nevertheless, after a couple of worthless attacks, left me alone, but still working on growing, having fun at the same time..lol Thanks, All Khans01

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Jan - 01:19 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Crystalle
R-T council

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Jan - 20:43 (2009)    Sujet du message: memberhip Répondre en citant

Welcome here !, we will speak between us and give you a reponse as early as we can !

Clorith
R-T council

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Jan - 12:02 (2009)    Sujet du message: memberhip Répondre en citant

Welcome ! We are voting now...

Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Jan - 12:24 (2009)    Sujet du message: memberhip Répondre en citant

hi, bonjour, my name is neil and pierre alex has joined your tribe, i wish to join your tribe as it seems serious and experienced where as my tribe is not, i am very very experienced in tribal wars and are always active, do you have room for me??

Crystalle
R-T council

MessagePosté le: Mer 21 Jan - 12:33 (2009)    Sujet du message: memberhip Répondre en citant

hello Neil

Can you write a topic of candidature only for you with présentation

this topic is for Khans01

thanks

Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Jan - 12:15 (2009)    Sujet du message: memberhip Répondre en citant

yer sure,

my name is neil and im from the UK.  ive been playing tribal wars for about 6 - 8 months possibly even a year and spent most of my gaming with a tribe called BOSS!! on world 21, i had over 100k points but a big big war broke out and i was the first player that got targetted!

the tribe i am in now are very inexperienced and i know this because i know what a good tribe is as i have been recruiter and war lord for my old tribes!  your tribe seems to be a tribe going places are because of this forum seem very organised, i am looking to become a major player in this world and i am active at least 4 hours a day and contribute to all matters in the tribal forum and want to do my best to my tribe which hopefully will be your tribe,

i am always willing to support any player who needs it give it resources of troops and advice if needed

thanks for listen ill await your reply

Crystalle
R-T council

MessagePosté le: Jeu 22 Jan - 12:31 (2009)    Sujet du message: memberhip Répondre en citant

Anonymous a écrit:

yer sure,

my name is neil and im from the UK.  ive been playing tribal wars for about 6 - 8 months possibly even a year and spent most of my gaming with a tribe called BOSS!! on world 21, i had over 100k points but a big big war broke out and i was the first player that got targetted!

the tribe i am in now are very inexperienced and i know this because i know what a good tribe is as i have been recruiter and war lord for my old tribes!  your tribe seems to be a tribe going places are because of this forum seem very organised, i am looking to become a major player in this world and i am active at least 4 hours a day and contribute to all matters in the tribal forum and want to do my best to my tribe which hopefully will be your tribe,

i am always willing to support any player who needs it give it resources of troops and advice if needed

thanks for listen ill await your reply

I creat topic for you

please now don't write here!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: memberhip

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    R-T Forum Index du Forum -> Partie Externe / External Party -> Candidatures / Candidacies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation